| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Indaial in April is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 108.2mm (4.3in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Indaial April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Indaial, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Indaial:
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 423.8 kms (263.3 miles) N
- Castro, Brazil - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) NNW
- Curitiba, Brazil - 165 kms (102.5 miles) N
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 106.2 kms (66 miles) NNW
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 198.4 kms (123.3 miles) WNW
- Chapeco, Brazil - 337.7 kms (209.8 miles) W
- Irai, Brazil - 399 kms (248 miles) W
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) WSW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) SSW
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 230 kms (142.9 miles) SSW
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 318.4 kms (197.9 miles) SW
- Torres, Brazil - 275.3 kms (171.1 miles) S
- Porto-Alegre, Brazil - 397.9 kms (247.2 miles) SSW