| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Indaial in December is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is very slightly soggy. Around 173mm (6.8in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 13:42 long and the longest day is 13:49 long with an average length of 13:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Indaial December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Indaial, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Indaial:
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 423.8 kms (263.3 miles) N
- Castro, Brazil - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) NNW
- Curitiba, Brazil - 165 kms (102.5 miles) N
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 106.2 kms (66 miles) NNW
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 198.4 kms (123.3 miles) WNW
- Chapeco, Brazil - 337.7 kms (209.8 miles) W
- Irai, Brazil - 399 kms (248 miles) W
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) WSW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) SSW
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 230 kms (142.9 miles) SSW
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 318.4 kms (197.9 miles) SW
- Torres, Brazil - 275.3 kms (171.1 miles) S
- Porto-Alegre, Brazil - 397.9 kms (247.2 miles) SSW