| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Indaial in January is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is very slightly soggy. Around 170mm (6.7in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:22 long and the longest day is 13:47 long with an average length of 13:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Indaial January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Indaial, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Indaial:
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 423.8 kms (263.3 miles) N
- Castro, Brazil - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) NNW
- Curitiba, Brazil - 165 kms (102.5 miles) N
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 106.2 kms (66 miles) NNW
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 198.4 kms (123.3 miles) WNW
- Chapeco, Brazil - 337.7 kms (209.8 miles) W
- Irai, Brazil - 399 kms (248 miles) W
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) WSW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) SSW
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 230 kms (142.9 miles) SSW
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 318.4 kms (197.9 miles) SW
- Torres, Brazil - 275.3 kms (171.1 miles) S
- Porto-Alegre, Brazil - 397.9 kms (247.2 miles) SSW